1). Double blood bag
2). With sampling device
3). Filled with CPDA1 anticoagulant that can preserve whole blood for 35 days
1. Sampling device permits the collection, under aseptic conditions, of a range of donor samples taken into evacuated sample tubes.
2. Sampling device can be attached with blood bag, including sampling pouch, vacuum tube holder and a clamp;
3. Capacity of the sampling pouch is from 35ml to 50ml.
4. Customized design is also welcomed;
1. Disposable double PVC blood bag.
2. Sterilized by steam, non-toxic, pyrogen-free
3. Type of Anticoagulant solution: CPDA-1
4. Primary Bag capacity available in 150ml to 500ml
5. Satellite Bag capacity available in 100ml to 450ml
6. Donor needle gauge size: 16G to 17G
7. Package: each set packed in one PE or PET compounded vacuum pouch, 4 sets packed in one lightproof aluminum foil compounded pouch, and then 40 to 80 sets packed in one carton
1. Needle Protector.
2. "Y" injection port.
3. In-line Leukocyte Reduction Filter.
4. Platelet Storage Bag (platelet storage for 3 to 5 days or up to 5 days).
5. Type of outlet Ports (twist-off or peel-off).
6. Volume of primary bag and satellite bags.
7. Customized design is also welcome.
Products Standard: USP32, ISO 3826-1:2003, ISO 3826-3:2006 & Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2005.
Quality System Standard: ISO13485:2012, MDD93/42/EEC (CE), GMP for medicines and GMP for disposable sterilized medical device.